NHL on TSN host James Duthie was joined in Calgary by Taylor Hall, Patrick Sharp, and Milan Lucic for a special Olympic Camp edi

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 18.03.2018 08:55

NHL on TSN host James Duthie was joined in Calgary by Taylor Hall, Patrick Sharp, and Milan Lucic for a special Olympic Camp edition of The Quiz. Curtis Martin Jersey . Give us your own responses in the Your! Call section below. There were five No. 1 picks on the floor at this camp. Who would go number one in a ball hockey draft? Rick Nash (2002), Sidney Crosby (2005), Steven Stamkos (2008), John Tavares (2009), or Taylor Hall (2010)? Or you can go off the board. Lets start with Milan. Milan Lucic: Im going to go with Johnny T. John Tavares...just because of his hands, you saw at the last All-Star Game what he did in the (skills) competition. Hes got that lacrosse background in the family with his uncle, so Im going to have to go with him. Patrick Sharp: You cant go wrong with any of these guys. Playing with Crosby the last couple days he was pretty good, but Ive got to take Stammer. He was definitely running the fastest and working the hardest out there so Ive got to take Steven Stamkos. James Duthie: Taylor, youre sitting right here and they gave you no love whatsoever. Taylor Hall: I saw that coming. Ill go with Sid, I think his skills will translate pretty well to the floor. I know you guys will answer Canada for gold, so who will win silver in Sochi: Finland, Russia, Sweden, or USA? Hall: I think Russia will use the crowd to its advantage and I think theyll pull through. Sharp: I guess I will change my answer and go with Team USA. They had a young team in the last Olympics, they have some good skaters over there and they want to build off what they did last time. Lucic: I say Sweden just because they won (in Torino) in 2006 and they won the last World Championship...and they look good again. Who is your favourite Team Canada candidate from Thunder Bay, Ontario: Eric Staal, Jordan Staal, Marc Staal, or some guy named Patrick Sharp? Lucic: Im going to say Patrick Sharp, just because of what he did to us in the Final, so hes a clutch player. Sharp: Well, I thought maybe Jared Staal might be on there instead of Patrick Sharp, but Im going to say myself just because I have to give myself some love here. Hall: Im going to go with Eric Staal. Hes a great player, I played with him at the Worlds this year and hes a returning guy. Which member of the host Russians promises to be your toughest individual adversary: Pavel Datsyuk, Ilya Kovalchuk, Evgeni Malkin, or Alex Ovechkin? Hall: Ill go with Ovie. I think hell be raring to go, he just won the Hart Trophy this year, and Ill think hell do well in front of his home crowd too. Sharp: Ive got Datsyuk. Being on the Blackhawks weve played the Red Wings quite a bit over the years and Datsyuk has incredible skill, ability, and he plays a 200-foot game. Lucic: Im going to say Malkin just because Ive played against him a lot, and in the playoffs this year and hes a big strong skating puck-possession guy. I think him on the big ice is going to be fun to watch for the fans. All right, final question and pay attention. During your orientation meetings this week, they wanted to familiarize yourselves with Sochi and Russia, so were going to find out if you were paying close attention. Which one of these countries is closest to Sochi: Armenia, Ukraine, Georgia, or Turkey? Lucic: Was it Turkey? Duthie: I cannot tell you yet...well go on to Patrick. Sharp: I was going to say Turkey, but Ill have to go with Georgia. Hall: Im pretty sure it was Georgia. Duthie: The answer is Georgia. Congratulations you two - but I have bad news for Milan. This was a big part of the evaluation and by getting it wrong you are no longer eligible for Team Canada...so best of luck in 2018 and thanks for participating in The Quiz from the NHL on TSN. James Carpenter Jersey . Catch the action live on TSN2 at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Wild lead the Northwest Division and look to get back into the win column after having a season-high seven-game winning streak cut short with Tuesdays 2-1 loss at Winnipeg in the finale of a five-game road trip (4-1-0). Robby Anderson Jersey . Monta Ellis had 30 points and nine assists, Nowitzki was another of seven Dallas players in double figures with 11 points and the Mavericks beat the Los Angeles Lakers 123-104 Tuesday night. http://www.thejetsjerseysshoponline.com/Youth-ArDarius-Stewart-Letes-Jersey/ . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.Toronto, ON - The Toronto Raptors signed centre Greg Stiemsma on Thursday. Stiemsma averaged 2.9 points and 4.1 rebounds in 55 games (20 starts) last season with New Orleeans. Juston Burris Jersey. The 6-foot-11, 260-pounder owns career averages of 3.4 points and 3.6 rebounds in 186 NBA games (42 starts) with Boston, Minnesota and New Orleans. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BATA, Equatorial Guinea - Young Equatorial Guinea goalkeeper Felipe Ovono is a major reason why the host is still in the African
The New York Giants face the Philadelphia Eagles in an NFC East clash this Sunday. [url=http://www.eaglespromart.com/donnie-jone

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz