Kent, England (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Ryan-Allen-Super-Bowl-Jerse y/]Ryan Allen Jersey[/url]

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 29.03.2018 09:51

Kent, England (SportsNetwork. Ryan Allen Jersey .com) - Henrik Stenson and Patrick Reed both won on Friday, while Victor Dubuisson suffered his first loss of the week, but all three were among eight players to advance to the quarterfinal round of the Volvo World Match Play Championship. Stenson finished atop the Palmer group with five points, Reed led the way in the McCormack group with four points and Dubuisson finished tied for first in the Gabrielsson group with Pablo Larrazabal, meaning both of them advanced. Defending champion Graeme McDowell suffered his second straight loss and he was eliminated. Stenson used an eagle on the 17th hole to defeat last years runner-up Thongchai Jaidee, 2 & 1, which ousted Jaidee from the tournament. Reed came through with a 3 & 2 victory over Jamie Donaldson to advance and eliminate the Welshman. Stephen Gallacher defeated Ryder Cup teammate Dubuisson for his first win of the week, but Dubuisson still advanced, while Gallacher was sent packing. McDowell, who needed at least a halve and some help to move on, could not make the putts down the stretch as he fell 2-down to Joost Luiten, who won all three of his matches in group play. Luiten finished with six points to lead the Larson group. Jonas Blixt, George Coetzee, and Mikko Ilonen all finished second in their respective groups, earning them a trip to the quarterfinals. Blixt halved his match with Paul Casey and the duo finished tied for second in the McCormack group. Blixt went on to par the first extra hole to move on. Coetzee fell 2 & 1 to Francesco Molinari, but thanks to a halve with Stenson on the first day, Coetzee earned three points throughout the week, which was good enough to advance out of the Palmer group. Ilonen was also able to outlast Alexander Levy and his 1-up win earned him two more points for a grand total of four in the Larson group. MORE TO FOLLOW. Defending champion Graeme McDowells comeback bid fell short in a loss to Mikko Ilonen on Thursday, while Victor Dubuisson beat Shane Lowry to win for the second straight day at the Volvo World Match Play Championship. McDowell, who did not lose a single match on his way to a win at this event last year, nearly completed a big comeback on the back nine, but Ilonen closed things out on the 17th hole to win 2 & 1. Dubuisson remained hot as he never trailed in his 3 & 2 victory over Lowry at The London Golf Club. Stephen Gallacher fell for the second straight day with a 1-up loss to Pablo Larrazabal, while No. 1 seeded Henrik Stenson used a huge rally on the back nine to win 2 & 1 over Francesco Molinari. Jamie Donaldson picked up his first two points with a 3 & 2 win over Jonas Blixt after losing in Wednesdays first round. Like Dubuisson, Joost Luiten moved to 2-0 through two days with a decisive 4 & 3 victory over Alexander Levy. Last years runner-up Thongchai Jaidee suffered his first loss, which was a 2 & 1 defeat at the hands of George Coetzee. United States Ryder Cup team member Patrick Reed made up for his loss on Wednesday with a 2 & 1 win over Paul Casey. McDowell fell behind early when Ilonen birdied the second hole to take a 1-up lead. That advantage was stretched to 2-up when Ilonen made birdie on No. 5. McDowell won his first hole on No. 6, but Ilonen had an answer with another birdie on seven. Ilonen went 4-up with back-to-back birdies on eight and nine, but McDowell would not go quietly. McDowell birdied 11, 13 and 15 to get to within 1-down with three holes to play, but Ilonen birdied the 17th to slam the door and pick up the 2 & 1 victory. Im disappointed to lose today, but Mikko was incredibly solid, McDowell said. I felt like I played the best golf the first five holes, but he putted better and that was the difference. Dubuisson and Lowry were square through three holes before Dubuisson took off with wins on four and six. Lowry got back to 1-down with a par on No. 7, but Dubuisson ripped off four wins in a five-hole stretch from No. 8, with Lowry winning No. 10. Lowry also took No. 13 with a birdie, but the two halved three straight from No. 14, giving Dubuisson the 3 & 2 win. After losing the first two holes to Larrazabal, Gallacher won three of the next four from No. 3 to take a 1-up lead. The score remained that way until the 12th, where Larrazabal made par to square the match. Following five straight halves, Larrazabal made a miraculous chip from the rough on No. 18 for birdie to claim an incredible 1-up victory. (The hole) looked terrible all the way. Driver to the bunker, I stride to hit a nine iron, I pull it a little bit into the thickest rough on the golf course and I had 50 meters to the hole, Larrazabal said about the final hole. I hit a six iron as hard as I could, trying to make five and trying to have a half point today (so I could) go out there and try to do my job tomorrow. Trailing for most of the day, Stenson used a huge back nine to pick up two points after halving his match with Coetzee on Wednesday. Molinari won three of the first four holes before Stenson birdied the fifth. Molinari remained 2- up until the 10th, where Stenson won two in a row to square the match. Molinari took the lead back again with a birdie on 12, but after two straight halves, Stenson made eagle on 15 and birdies on 16 and 17 to pull off a 2 & 1 win. I felt like I was playing better and better as the round went on, Stenson said. I just figured yesterday I didnt take my chances against (Coetzee) when I had them. Today I felt I needed to take them and rolled some nice putts in to close out the match, so that was very satisfying. Donaldson never trailed in his match against Blixt. The Welshman parred the second and birdied the seventh to go 2-up. Blixt picked up his first and only win on No. 10 with a birdie, but Donaldson responded by making birdie on back- to-back holes at 12 and 13. The two halved the next three holes, giving the victory to Donaldson. Luiten quickly went 1-up with a birdie at the first, but Levy took his first and only lead with two straight wins on three and four. Luiten got back to 1- up with victories on six and seven. Three straight birdies from No. 9 put Luiten 4-up and he forced halves on the final four holes to win 4 & 3 and move to 2-0 on the week. Jaidee was able to square the match with the No. 16-seeded Coetzee a couple times, but he was never able to take the lead. After Coetzee won No. 2, Jaidee birdied No. 3. Coetzee claimed back-to-back holes from No. 5 and Jaidee never led again. Jaidee won Nos. 7 and 9, but Coetzee birdied No. 8 to remain 1-up. Coetzee then birdied a pair at 11 and 12 to go 3-up. Jaidee was able to win one more on 16, but it was not enough as they both halved the 17th and the win was Coetzees. Reed grabbed the lead with a birdie on No. 6, but Casey came back with a gain of his own on No. 7. Reed grabbed the lead back by winning No. 8 and he never let go of his advantage again. A birdie on 10 put Reed 2-up and he halved the next four holes with Casey. Casey birdied the 15th to get back to 1-down, but Reed won the 16th and forced a halve on the 17th to win. NOTES: Dubuisson, in the Gabrielsson group, and Luiten, in the Larson group, both have four points and they lead their respective pools. With three points each, Coetzee and Stenson are tied atop the Palmer group, while Reed, Blixt, Donaldson and Casey are all tied with two points in the McCormack group ... The top two players in each group at the end of Fridays matches advance to the quarterfinal rounds ... Molinari shot a bogey-free, 7-under, but was unable to beat Stenson ... As the lowest seed at No. 16, Coetzee has yet to lose this week with a win on Thursday and a halve with Stenson on Wednesday ... McDowells loss was only his third ever at this event. Brandin Cooks Jersey . Canada will host Japan in a World Group first-round match in 2015. It will be a rematch of their first-round clash last year when Japan defeated Canada 4-1 to reach the World Group quarter-finals for the first time in its history. Shaq Mason Jersey . Watch the action live on TSN and listen on TSN 1050 Radio beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Raptors maintained their spot atop the Atlantic Friday after defeating the Wizards, 96-88, for their second win in a row. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Cameron-Fleming-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.MAR DEL PLATA, Argentina -- Italy reached the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup on Sunday when Fabio Fognini defeated Carlos Berlocq of Argentina to give Italy an unassailable 3-1 lead in the best-of-five series. Fognini defeated Berlocq 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-1, 6-4 in 3 hours, 38 minutes. It was Italys first victory over Argentina in Davis Cup play, and the loss ended Argentinas 12-year streak of reaching the quarterfinals. "It was a perfect weekend," Fognini said. "We knew that Argentina was a tough team,, but I was very focused mentally. Steve Grogan Jersey. " Italy took control on Saturday when doubles pair Fognini and Simone Bolelli defeated Argentinas Eduardo Schwank and Horacio Zeballos. Italy won its lone Davis Cup title in 1976. Argentina has never won and has lost four times in the final. Argentina played the weekend matches without its top player Juan Martin del Potro, who is skipping the Davis Cup to concentrate on tour events. Argentinas other top player David Nalbandian retired last year. Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

BUFFALO, N. [url=http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.com/Youth-Dalvin-Cook-Elite-J ersey/]Dalvin Cook Jersey[/url] .Y. -- Add N
With only hours until the 2014 NFL Draft, check out the latest trade-related reports and speculation from around the league as t

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz