LAS VEGAS -- Frustrated in his big fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr. [url=http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Johnathan-Hankins.ht

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 24.04.2018 10:17

LAS VEGAS -- Frustrated in his big fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr. Johnathan Hankins Jersey ., Canelo Alvarez found a much easier target in Alfredo Angulo. Alvarez battered a game but outclassed Angulo on Saturday night before stopping him with an uppercut that prompted referee Tony Weeks to move in at 47 seconds of the 10th round of their junior middleweight fight. Alvarez (43-1-1) never was able to put down Angulo (22-4), but hit him throughout the fight with hard combinations that almost always found their mark. By the middle rounds, the only suspense left was whether Angulo could go the distance. The fight was in marked contrast to the last bout for Alvarez, who was dominated by Mayweather in the richest bout ever. But while Mayweather was the master of defence, Angulo was there to be hit all night long -- and Alvarez did just that. "Tonight, I was the best fighter and definitely rebounded from the Mayweather fight with my performance," Alvarez said. Angulo, who was never close to going down, protested when Weeks moved in to stop the fight after a big left uppercut to the head. Before the 10th round began, Angulos corner had pleaded with the ring doctor to give their fighter one more round to try and turn things around. "Im upset because they should have let the fight go on," Angulo said. "Im fine and I was fighting." Angulo never stopped going forward, but he paid a price, taking shot after shot to the head as Alvarez teed off seemingly at will. Alvarez won all but one of the first nine rounds on two ringside scorecards, and two on the third. The Associated Press had him winning eight of the first nine rounds. Ringside punching stats were just as lopsided, with Alvarez landing 295 punches to 104 for Angulo. The ending was booed by many in the crowd that filled the MGM Grand arena for the junior middleweight showdown between the two Mexican fighters. There was no title at stake, but the 23-year-old Alvarez seemed determined to win big to erase memories of the loss to Mayweather, the only one of his career. He landed the first left hook he threw seconds into the fight and it was quickly apparent that Angulo would have no answer for his speed and power. "He wanted to please the fans because he felt in the Mayweather fight he let a lot of people down," promoter Richard Schaefer said. "Canelo was not satisfied with just the win. He came to make a statement and you saw that." Alvarez was already a big star when he met Mayweather in September, but the red-haired fan favourite was frustrated by Mayweathers defence and lost almost every round. He said before this fight that he learned a lot against Mayweather, and vowed to show it in his comeback fight. The only time Angulo even seemed to be in the fight was in the eighth round when he landed some good punches to the head and kept advancing. But Alvarez came back to dominate the ninth round, prompting the ring doctor to look at Angulo between rounds to see whether he could continue. "I was so secure in my jab and my stamina was there," Alvarez said. "Of course I was a little tired, its boxing. But I was ready to finish the fight and even go 10 more rounds." Alvarez was guaranteed $1.15 million to $850,000 for Angulo. The purses were adjusted when Alvarez agreed to pay $100,000 to Angulo on Friday to raise the weight limit to 155 pounds from 154 because he couldnt make the original weight. Before the main event, Alvarez watched from his dressing room as his brother, Ricardo Alvarez, was knocked down twice on the way to a decision loss to Sergio Thompson in a 135-pound fight. Thompson was the harder hitting fighter from the opening bell, winning easily on one scorecard and narrowly on the other two in taking the 10-round decision. In another undercard fight, Leo Santa Cruz remained unbeaten in defending his 122-pound title with a lopsided decision win over Cristian Mijares of Mexico. Santa Cruz, who lives in Los Angeles, shook off a cut near his right eye from a head butt in the fourth round to win every round on two ringside scorecards and all but one round on the third in improving to 27-0-1. Mijares, a former 115-pound champion, fell to 48-8-2. Kamar Aiken Jersey . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. Darius Butler Jersey . Reimer is winless (0-2-1) since returning from a six-week absence due to concussion-like symptoms. The Maple Leafs dropped a 4-2 decision to the hosting Washington Capitals on Friday. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Quincy-Wilson.html?cat=911 . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina. CARY, N.C. -- Larry Nelson shot his age for a share of the lead in the SAS Championship, while Nick Faldo failed to finish the round in his first regular Champions Tour event. The 66-year-old Nelson had a 6-under 66 on Friday to join Russ Cochran and Mark Mouland atop the leaderboard at Prestonwood. "I hit the ball really well, so I was really, really pleased," said Nelson, who last won on the Champions Tour in 2004. "For the most part, I hit it close to the hole. I shot 29 on the front side and missed it inside of 8 feet twice. "So you shoot 29, you know that things are happening because it wasnt a fluke. I didnt hole out any 7-irons, I just hit the ball close." Faldo withdrew after 12 holes because of an elbow injury. He tweaked a torn capsule in his left elbow when he made a gesture during a putt on No. 6. The six-time major champion was on the 13th tee at 1 over when he shook hands with playing partners Kenny Perry and Tom Kite and walked off the course. "I really wanted to play. I was all geared up," said Faldo, whose only other Champions Tour staarts came in the Senior British Open. Barkevious Mingo Jersey. "I want to play good golf, but I cant play with one arm." The 54-year-old Cochran, the 2010 winner, had an eagle and five birdies for a back-nine 30. "To have a par 37 and shoot 7-under par on nine holes, you know youre doing some good things," Cochran said. "But the thing is this golf course, when people get it going, there are a lot of mid-irons, some short irons in there, and if you play good solid -- the tougher holes -- good solid golf, then theres some birdie opportunities out there." Defending champion Bernhard Langer was a stroke back along with Kirk Triplett, Mike Goodes, Michael Allen and David Frost. Triplett is coming off a successful title defence two weeks ago in the First Tee Open at Pebble Beach. Rod Spittle of Niagara Falls, Ont., opened at 6-over 78. Perry opened with a 68. The Charles Schwab Cup points leader, Perry won the Senior Players Championship and U.S. Senior Open in consecutive tour starts this summer. He won the 2011 event for his first Champions Tour title. China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

DALLAS -- Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks cant seem to turn comfortable leads into easy wins, even with their playoff fat

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz