THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. [url=http://www.soccerwalesshop.com/blank-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/]Blank Jersey[/url] . -- Even with a two-

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 07.03.2018 03:29

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. Blank Jersey . -- Even with a two-shot lead going into the final round of a tournament he had won five times, Tiger Woods expected a fight to finish from Zach Johnson. He never could have imagined how Johnson would steal the show at Sherwood. Johnson was four shots behind with eight holes to play against the No. 1 player in the world. He was playing his fourth shot on the par-4 closing hole from 58 yards away in a drop area, figuring his only chance was to get up-and-down for a bogey and hope that Woods couldnt convert a par from a tough spot in the bunker. What unfolded was hard to believe for the largest crowd ever at Sherwood. Johnson holed out with a wedge to make par. Woods hit an exquisite bunker shot to match par and force a playoff. And the final edition of the World Challenge at Sherwood ended on the first extra hole when Woods missed a 5-foot par putt. "I feel very fortunate and somewhat lucky," Johnson said. He also was very good. Johnson made two birdies and an 8-foot par putt to get within one shot. He nearly holed out a wedge from 88 yards on the par-5 16th hole to match birdies with Woods, who got up-and-down from left of the green. Johnson covered the flag with a tee shot on the par-3 17th hole that landed 4 feet away for a birdie to tie Woods. And then came a big moment that for so many years seemed to be the kind of shot belonging to Woods. "Im trying to get somewhat around the hole and make a 5," Johnson said. "It wasnt exactly a full wedge shot, but it was one that I could be aggressive with -- 58 yards, trying to hit it about 52, 53, and we saw what it did." The ball took three bounces, the last one just beyond the hole, and it stopped and spun back a few inches into the cup. "A little too dramatic for me," said Johnson, who closed with a 4-under 68. In the playoff, Woods blinked first with a smooth 7-iron that tailed off to the right and into the same bunker, this lie even tougher. Johnson hit the green and two-putted for par, and while Woods hit another great shot out of the sand, his par putt to extend the playoff spun out of the left side of the cup. "Zach, I dont know how the last three iron shots didnt go in the hole," Woods said after his closing 70. "Pretty impressive what he did. He got me." Johnson and Woods finished at 13-under 275, four shots clear of Matt Kuchar (67) and Bubba Watson (70). It was only the fourth time in his career that Woods failed to win when he had at least a two-shot lead going into the final round, and the second time at Sherwood. Graeme McDowell made up a four-shot deficit in the 2010 World Challenge and beat Woods in a playoff. The World Challenge was held at Sherwood for the 14th and final time. It moves next year to Isleworth in Florida. The attendance Sunday was 24,922, a record for any round in 14 years at Sherwood. Traffic outside the tony club in the Santa Monica foothills looked like an LA freeway in what could be the last chance in the near future to see Woods in southern California. The stage was set for the proper sendoff. It turned out to be redemption for Johnson. Two years ago, he was poised to win the World Challenge until Woods made birdie on the last two holes for a one-shot victory, the first for Woods in more than two years dating to the crisis in his personal life. That sent him on his way to three wins in 2012, and five more this year that restored Woods to No. 1 in the world. That made the win for Johnson -- his second this year, 11th of his career -- that much sweeter, even if the ending was awkward. "I went head-to-head against the best," Johnson said. "Young guys ... hes their idol. Hes their Jack Nicklaus. Hes the guy that paved the way. Hes the one that keeps pushing the ceiling higher and higher and hes the one that keeps raising the bar. If he stays healthy -- hopefully, he does -- theres no telling what he can do. "So yeah, Ill take pride in the fact that I played against the best, and I got one," he said. "I mean, hes gotten a lot more than I have. So hopefully, Im in that position again and I think Ill learn from today." Woods hit two splendid bunker shots on the 18th hole -- in regulation and the playoff -- but was let down by his putter. He was blocking putts for most of Sunday, and made sure he didnt make that mistake on the 5-footer for par to extend the playoff, a putt that broke sharply to the right. This one caught the left lip and spun out. It was not the way he wanted to leave Sherwood, where Woods has five wins and now five runner-up finishes. The only consolation was $400,000 for finishing second, bringing to just over $14 million the earnings he has donated to his foundation from the three tournaments (AT&T National, Deutsche Bank, World Challenge) that support his education programs. Gareth Bale Jersey .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers made it official Tuesday and signed pitcher Brandon McCarthy to a four-year contract. Joe Allen Jersey . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. http://www.soccerwalesshop.com/ . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury.SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Justin Brauns soft shot made it on net and the rebound floated in the air long enough for Joe Pavelski to bat it in for yet another goal. Thats the way its been going for Pavelski and the San Jose Sharks of late. Pavelski scored his 19th goal in the past 21 games and Alex Stalock made 20 saves in his second straight shutout to help San Jose beat Winnipeg 1-0 Thursday night, handing Paul Maurice his first loss in five games as coach of the Jets. "Ive been expecting to score for a while," Pavelski said. "Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesnt." Pavelski snapped a scoreless tie with 13:12 remaining for his third straight game-winning goal. He moved into sole possession of second place in the NHL with 28 goals this season, including seven in the past four games. "We hope it lasts for a long time," Sharks coach Todd McLellan said. "Right spot, right time, great hand-eye. ... Very good hand-eye co-ordination to put it in." The Sharks used that goal and another strong performance from their backup goalie to win their fifth straight game. Stalock, who got his first career shutout with 24 saves last Thursday in Florida, was just as stingy against the Jets and has allowed only four goals in winning his last four starts. "Obviously, it feels good to get a shutout," Stalock said. "I think in the last two games, maybe a total of 40 shots. You see that sometimes in one game, and it says a lot to spread that out among two games. You put it on a team effort, clearing away rebounds, and it makes it a lot simpler." Ondrej Pavelec made 31 saves for the Jets, who had won four straight since Maurice took over for Claude Noel. Winnipeg scored 16 goals in those four games but couldnt break through against San Jose two nights after handing Anaheim its first home loss in regulation all season. Winnipeg managed only nine shots on goal in the final two periods Thursday but kept San Joses chances to a minimum to stay in the game. "I like a lot of what I saw defensively," Maurice said. "Its what we are trying to do. Aaron Ramsey Jersey. Our offence needs to improve. I like this group; they are still young and have potential. These guys are willing and they listen." The winning goal was set up when Olli Jokinen made a poor clearing attempt out of the defensive zone for Winnipeg. Braun kept the puck in at the blue line and put a backhand on goal. Pavelski batted the rebound out of the air and into the net. "They got the bounce and we didnt," Jets defenceman Jacob Trouba said. "(Pavelec) certainly did a great job to keep us in it. We can take a lot of positives out of this game." The game was scoreless after two periods as both teams played tight defence and allowed few prime scoring chances or rebounds on the 37 combined shots. The Sharks had to kill penalties in the first period and needed a sprawling pad save from Stalock against Andrew Ladd on an odd-man rush late in the first period to keep it scoreless. San Jose appeared to get the first goal late in the second after it got a power play when Jokinen took down Joe Thornton in front of the net. Pavelski won the faceoff and then got into position to knock a rebound into an open net, but the goal was waved off because Thornton fell into Pavelec after being hit by Mark Stuart. It was the second time this season the Sharks were hurt by a disallowed goal against the Jets. On Nov. 10 in Winnipeg, Patrick Marleaus apparent overtime winner was disallowed because Tommy Wingels made contact with Pavelec in the crease. The Jets won that game 5-4 in a shootout. The Jets killed off the rest of the penalty and got another chance on the power play when Mike Brown was called for charging against Trouba. Winnipeg took exception to the hard hit into the boards but could not capitalize on the man advantage. NOTES: The Jets are just 7 for 76 on the power play on the road, second-worst in the NHL. ... The Sharks hosted a team from Winnipeg for the first time since Dec. 7, 1995, when they beat the original Jets, who later moved to Phoenix, 5-3. ... San Jose D Dan Boyle played his 400th game with the team. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

TORONTO - Trevor Harris threw two TD passes in his first CFL start, leading the Toronto Argonauts to an important 23-5 win over
Thirteen weeks into the season and the Heisman Race is now Jameis Winstons to lose. [url=http://www.baseballphilliesofficial.com

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz