Jamie Carragher believes it will only be a matter of time before Steven Gerrard enters management, despite revealing the former

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 07.03.2018 03:30

Jamie Carragher believes it will only be a matter of time before Steven Gerrard enters management, despite revealing the former Liverpool captain has turned down the chance to take over at Milton Keynes Dons. Kris Dunn Jersey . Gerrard emerged as a shock contender to succeed Karl Robinson at the Sky Bet League One club after announcing his departure from MLS side LA Galaxy last week.Carragher struck up a close friendship with Gerrard during their years together at Liverpool and suggested the 36-year-old may have taken the role if the offer had come six months down the line. I just dont think he fancies it. Hes only just got back, he was in the States and his family didnt go over there fully, so I think it would be a big move to then move down to Milton Keynes, Carragher told Monday Night Football during a Twitter Q&A. It maybe came a bit too early, if it was six months or 12 months down the line then maybe there would have been a good chance of it happening.I dont think he is fully ready, hes still got to get coaching badges, thats not to say he couldnt do the job, but I think he maybe wants to get more experience. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! I think its great that is making noise that he wants to go into management. I think if he would have taken the job it would have been a good decision in terms of the club.Sir Alex Ferguson always said dont pick your club, pick your chairman and I think that chairman (Pete Winkelman) gave Karl Robinson plenty of time, a good five or six years.He gave Roberto Di Matteo and Paul Ince a chance and their first jobs in football. He certainly seems a chairman that gives a young manager a job, so I think it may have been more the chairman than the club that would have enticed him to go there.Hes turned that down now, but the fact that he has spoken to a club means more clubs will be showing an interest and I think it will only be a matter of time.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Gerrard in frame for MK job Liverpool best Ive played Pulis: Sexy Klopp nothing new WATCH: Premier League goals Custom Chicago Bulls Jerseys . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors. Dwyane Wade Jersey . While plenty of statistics illustrate Torontos turnaround in the second year of manager Ryan Nelsens tenure, stopping goals is not one of them. http://www.authenticbullsauthority.com/bobby-portis-bulls-jersey-c-10/ . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.Diafra Sakho has told West Ham boss Slaven Bilic he wants to leave the club this summer, according to Sky sources. Sky sources understand the forward spoke with Bilic over the weekend and asked to be sold ahead of next season. Sunderland are keen on Sakho and tabled an £11m bid to sign him earlier this month. Sakho endured a frustrating second season at West Ham The 26-year-old was signed by Sam Allardyce, now of Sunderland, from Metz in the summer of 2014 and was the top scorer for West Ham the following season with 12 goals in 26 games.He was not as prolific last term, finishing with seven Premier League goals after missing time between November and March due to a thigh injury. Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce is keen to bring Sakho to the Stadium of Light West Ham co-chairman David Sullivan told Sky Sports News HQ in May he was confident of securing a top class forward ahead of the clubs move to the Olympic Stadium. Denzel Valentine Jersey. They have already had bids for Carlos Bacca, Alexandre Lacazette and Callum Wilson turned down, while Sky sources understand they remain interested in Michy Batshuayi and Christian Benteke. Also See: Bilic targets Besiktas duo Sakho keen to resolve future Sullivan: Vardy too expensive Bilic: Payet you are the best Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

SAN DIEGO -- Tim Lincecum doesnt pitch like the two-time Cy Young award winner from five years ago. [url=http://www.hockeycanadi
The BC Lions signed defensive back Cord Parks to a contract extension on Tuesday, keeping him in orange through the 2015 season.

Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz